About Whataburger: Whataburger is an American privately held regional fast food restaurant chain, based in San Antonio, Texas, that specializes in hamburgers. The company, founded by Harmon Dobson and Paul Burton, opened its first restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas, in 1950. The chain is owned and operated by the Dobson family, along with 25 franchisers. As of April 2017, there are currently 805 Whataburger stores across the Southeastern and Southwestern United States regions.
Whataburger was known for many years for its distinct A-framed orange-and-white-stripe-roofed buildings. The first A-frame restaurant was built in Odessa, Texas, and is now a historical landmark. Whataburger stores are open for 24/7. The company’s core products include the “Whataburger”, the “Whataburger Jr.”, the “Justaburger”, the “Whatacatch” (fish sandwich), and the “Whatachick’n”. The company also has a breakfast menu.
Whataburger Survey at www.whataburgersurvey.com
Whataburger Popular Food Items
Here is the list of most popular food items that are offered at Whataburger restaurants:
- Whataburger Veggie Sandwich
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- The Hulk
- The Triple Triple
- Chicken n’ Pancakes
- Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich
- French Fries
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit
- Double Meat Whataburger
- Whatachick’n Strips 3 Pieces
- Pancake Platter
- Hash Brown Sticks
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Taquito with Cheese
- Apple & Cranberry Chicken Salad
Like many other companies, Whataburger is also conducting a survey to measure its customer’s satisfaction. The survey is named as ‘Whataburger Survey’ and only its customers are allowed to participate in the survey. Customers should give their genuine feedback since the information is used for the development of the company. Also, it will try to meet the customer’s expectations and needs.
Here, in this post, we have updated the complete survey procedure along with the detailed instructions. Also, we have provided the requirements and rules that are needed to be fulfilled in order to participate in the survey. For participating in this survey, you need to visit its official survey site. After the completion of the survey, you will be rewarded. Check the further information in the below section.
Whataburger Survey – Rules and Requirements
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Whataburger Survey:
- The participant should be a legal and permanent resident of The United States.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- The participant should have made a purchase at Whataburger store.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the Whataburger Survey:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Whataburger.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Whataburger Survey – Instructions
You need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of the Whataburger or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the survey code which is located at the bottom of the receipt.
- Then, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions candidly.
- After that, submit your survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code. Make a note of it and use that code to redeem a free sandwich on your next visit.
Note: Remember, you will be allowed to participate in the survey within 7 days of your visit.
Whataburger Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, then you can contact the Customer Service Team of Whataburger. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-628-7437
- Official website: www.whataburger.com
Whataburger Holiday Hours and Working Hours
Are you planning a visit to Whataburger restaurant? If yes, then you need to check the holiday hours and working hours of the Whataburger stores. With the help of this information, you can know whether the store is open or closed. Below, we have listed the Whataburger Holiday Hours along with its Working Hours or Store Timings. Generally, most of the Whataburger restaurants work for 24 hours a day but the holiday hours and working hours may vary based on your location.
Most of the Whataburger Restaurants are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Whataburger Restaurants are Closed on these Holidays:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Working Hours/Store Timings:
- Monday – Open for 24 Hours
- Tuesday – Open for 24 Hours
- Wednesday – Open for 24 Hours
- Thursday – Open for 24 Hours
- Friday – Open for 24 Hours
- Saturday – Open for 24 Hours
- Sunday – Open for 24 Hours
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)