The Walgreens company(or simply Walgreens) is the second largest pharmaceutical company in the United States after CVS health care. It was founded in 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen and is headquartered in 200 Wilmot Road, Deerfield, Illinois, the U.S. It has more than 8175 outlets in united states alone. The key people of Walgreens company are James A. Skinner (Executive Chairman), Alex Gourlay (President), and Stefano Pessina (CEO). It retails prescribed, non-prescribed, fresh foods, personal care/beauty care products, candy etc. It also offers pharmacy, health and wellness solutions, which include retail, specialty pharmacy, infusion, and respiratory services, mail service, convenient care clinics, and worksite clinics.
The Walgreens company is collecting numerous customer feedback to understand their presence in their industry. They provide the utmost privilege for customers to even give rave or negative comments or feedback about their service.
Ways to Enter the Survey
There are three different ways to enter the survey:
- Direct Entry
- Postal Entrepreneurs y
- Telephone Entry
Rules and Requirements for Survey
In order to perform the survey, please satisfy the below-mentioned requirements :
- Must have a valid email id.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- A recent receipt from the Walgreens Store.
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to Perform the Survey
Please follow the below mentioned steps to complete the survey without any issues:
- Visit the official website.
- Choose your language (English or Espagnol) and click on the button.
- Check your receipt for a 13 digit Survey code below the Survey(as shown in Image below). Enter the 13 digit number into the text box provided on the website.
- Check for 13 digit Password below the password column(just below the survey number) in the receipt and enter it into the text boxes provided.
- After entering these codes, Click on the Start button on the bottom right.
- You will be redirected to the survey page.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code.
If you don’t have an internet connection, feel free to attend the survey by the below-mentioned methods.
To enter the www.walgreenslistens.com survey by post. Send a ‘3×5? postcard with your name, postal address, email address and telephone number to Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
To enter via the telephone, contact any of the below mentioned numbers provided below:
The customer care executives are working hard to make sure that you should have the utmost pleasure of shopping with them.
Customer Care Available Timings:
Monday — Saturday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
Contact Number: 1-877-250-5823