About Subway: Subway is an American privately held fast food restaurant franchise that primarily sells submarine sandwiches (subs) and salads. Subway is one of the fastest-growing franchises in the world. As of June 2017, has approximately 45,000 stores located in more than 100 countries. More than half of the stores are located in the United States. It is the largest single-brand restaurant chain and the largest restaurant operator in the world. In 1965, Fred DeLuca borrowed $1,000 from friend Peter Buck to start “Pete’s Super Submarines” in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
And in the following year, they formed Doctor’s Associates Inc. to oversee operations of the restaurants as the franchise expanded. In 1968, the sandwich shop was renamed “Subway”. At the end of 2010, Subway became the largest fast food chain worldwide, with 33,749 restaurants – 1,012 more than McDonald’s. In 2017, the chain closed more than 800 of its U.S. locations. In April 2018, the chain announced it would close about 500 more that year. Subway’s core product is the submarine sandwich (or “sub”). In addition to these, the chain also sells wraps, salad, paninis, and baked goods (including cookies, doughnuts, and muffins).
Subway Popular Food Items
Here is the list of most popular food items that are offered at Subway:
- Veggie Delight
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- Oven Roast Chicken
- Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Black Forest Ham
- Subway Club
- Roast Beef
- Carved Turkey
- Egg and Cheese
- Turkey Breast
Subway conducts the TellSubway Survey with its customers to know their views, opinions, and views regarding the service offerings. The customer’s satisfaction level and their needs are also known through the survey. And, in this way, the company will have the growth. The customers can openly share their dining experience at Subway. The feedback is used to improve the service offerings.
Below we have updated the complete survey procedure along with the requirements and rules. Those rules have to be fulfilled in order to take part in the survey. You just need to give your genuine feedback based on your most recent visit to Subway store. Upon the completion of the survey, you will be offered the reward or coupon code. Check the further information in the below section.
Tellsubway Survey – Rules and Requirements
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Tellsubway Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States of America.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- At least one purchase is a compulsion in order to participate in the survey.
- Each person is allowed to participate for one time.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the Tellsubway Survey.
- A pc or a laptop or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid receipt from Subway.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Tellsubway Survey – Instructions
You need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Subway or click on this official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the Tellsubway Survey site.
- There you need to enter the restaurant number which is printed on top of your receipt.
- After that, click the ‘Submit’ button to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions genuinely.
- Then, submit the survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code. Note it down on your receipt and make use of that code to redeem a free cookie, on your next visit.
Note: Subway allows you to take the 1-minute survey within 30 days of your visit.
Subway Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, then you can contact the Subway Customer Service Team. Below are their contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 1-833-778-2929
- Official website: www.subway.com
Subway Holiday Hours and Working Hours
Here, we have provided the Subway Holiday Hours and Working Hours. That is, you can check the detailed info regarding the Subway holiday hours along with the working hours or store timings. With this info, you can know whether the Subway Stores are opened or closed. Also, remember that the holiday hours and working hours can vary based on your location.
Most of the Subway Stores are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Easter Sunday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Subway Stores are Closed on these Holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Subway Working Hours/Store Timings
- Monday -07:00 am-10 pm
- Tuesday -07:00 am-10 pm
- Wednesday -07:00 am-10 pm
- Thursday -07:00 am-10 pm
- Friday -07:00 am-10 pm
- Saturday -08:00 am-10 pm
- Sunday -08:00 am-10 pm
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)