About Culvers survey: Culver Franchising System, Inc., doing business as Culver’s, is a privately owned and operated casual fast food restaurant chain that operates primarily in the Midwestern United States. Culver’s opened its first restaurant in 1984 in Sauk City, Wisconsin, and is currently headquartered in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin. As of 25 June 2018, the chain had 662 restaurants across the United States, and 17 coming soon in 10 states.
In 1984 Craig and Lea Culver, along with Craig’s parents, George and Ruth opened the very first Culver’s in the family’s beloved hometown of Sauk City, Wisconsin. Culver’s has earned its reputation for deliciousness by cooking every ButterBurger to order and crafting every batch of Fresh Frozen Custard throughout the day, same as we always have. Culver’s is famous for ButterBurgers and Fresh Frozen Custard. It also offers the Crispy Chicken Sandwich, genuine Wisconsin Cheese Curds or seasonal sweet-and-summery Lemon Ice, etc.
Culvers Popular Food Items
Here is the list of most popular food items that are offered at Culvers:
- Butter Burgers
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds
- North Atlantic Cod
- Crispy Chicken
- Crinkle-Cut Fries
- Onion Rings
Culvers is giving an opportunity to its customers to share their views and opinions regarding the products & service offerings. Through this survey, both positive and negative feedback is collected from the customers. Positive feedback is taken as the appreciation and negative feedback is used for the betterment of things in which customers feel unsatisfied. Anyone who has visited the Culvers restaurant can openly share their views through Tellculvers Survey.
Here, in this post, we have updated the complete survey procedure in detail. Also, we have provided the list of the pre-requisites. Along with these details, you will also find the rules that you need to fulfill in order to participate in the survey. For participating in this survey, you need to visit its official survey site. After the completion of the survey, you will be rewarded. Check the further information in the below section.
Tellculvers Survey – Rules and Requirements
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Tellculvers Survey:
- The survey is open for the legal and permanent residents of The United States of America.
- The participant must be minimum 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- Each participant is allowed to participate in the survey for one time only.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the Tellculvers Survey:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- A recent purchase receipt from Culvers with survey code.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Tellculvers Survey – Instructions
You need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Culvers or click on this official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the 18 digit survey code which is available on your receipt.
- Also, you need to enter the TRN Number.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Now, you need to answer all the questions candidly.
- And then submit your survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code. Make a note of it.
- Use the validation code on your next visit to redeem the offer printed on it.
Note: Remember, the validation code is valid for a limited period.
Culvers Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, then you can contact the Culvers Customer Service Team. They are available from 8 am to 5 pm CT. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 833-224-7670, 608-643-7980
- Fax: 608-643-7982
- Official website: www.culvers.com
Culvers Holiday Hours and Working Hours
If you are planning a visit to Culver’s restaurant then you need to check the working hours of Culvers to know when it is open and closed. Also, you need to be aware of the Culvers Holiday Hours. Below, we have listed them in detail along with the store timings. And, remember that the holiday hours and working hours can vary based on your location.
Most of the Culvers Restaurants are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Culvers Restaurants are Closed on these Holidays:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Culvers Working Hours/Store Timings:
- Monday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Tuesday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Wednesday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Thursday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Friday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Saturday -10:00 am-10 pm
- Sunday -10:00 am-10 pm
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)