About Sonic: Sonic Drive-In, more commonly known as Sonic, is an American drive-in fast-food restaurant chain based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. As of September 5, 2017, there are 3,557 Sonic restaurants in 45 U.S. states. It was founded in 1953. Although Sonic has operated since the early 1950s, Sonic Corp. incorporated in Delaware in 1978. It has its corporate headquarters in Oklahoma City; the headquarters building features a dine-in Sonic restaurant in an adjacent building. Its stock trades on NASDAQ with the symbol SONC. Company restaurants are owned and operated by Sonic Restaurants, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary.
Sonic’s menu consists of hamburgers and French fries, as well as onion rings, corn dogs, chili dogs and breakfast toaster sandwiches. Drink options include soft drinks, slushes, and milkshakes. Customers can combine various drinks and flavors to create thousands of possible drink combinations. Ice cream desserts include sundaes and banana splits. Along with the traditional menu items, Sonic Beach also offers several new items including popcorn shrimp, Philly cheesesteaks, and pulled pork sandwiches. Sonic Beach also serves beer and wine.
Sonic Popular Food Items
Here is the list of most popular food items that are offered at Sonic Drive-In:
- The Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- The Grilled Chicken Wrap
- Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- The 3 Piece Super Crunch Chicken Strips
- The Jr. Burger
- The Chicago Dog
- Onion rings
- Chili dogs
Talktosonic allows the Sonic Drive-In customers to share their dining experience by participating in the Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey. The main reason to conduct this survey is to measure the customer’s satisfaction because it is an important thing for company’s success and it can’t be ignored. Based on its customer’s feedback, Sonic Drive-In restaurant will work for the improvement of its products and service offerings.
Here, in this post, we have updated the detailed survey procedure along with the requirements and rules. You need to fulfill those rules then only you are eligible to participate in the survey. Anyone who has visited the Sonic Drive-In restaurant can openly share their views through this survey. For participating in this survey, you need to visit its official survey site. After the completion of the survey, you will be rewarded. Check the further information in the below section.
Talktosonic Survey – Rules and Requirements
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the Talktosonic Survey i.e. Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States.
- The participant must be minimum 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- Anyone who has visited the Sonic Drive-In can participate for once.
- The participant must be able to provide the basic contact details.
- Sonic Drive-In employees and their family members are not allowed to take part in the survey.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the Talktosonic Survey i.e. Sonic Drive-In Guest Satisfaction Survey:
- A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Purchase receipt from Sonic Drive-In which is not older than 14 days.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Talktosonic Survey – Instructions
You need to follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Sonic Drive-In or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the 14-digit ID number which is printed at the bottom of your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions candidly.
- And submit the survey.
- Finally, at the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code. Use that code on your next visit to redeem the free fountain drink or iced tea.
Note: You can use that validation code within 60 days.
Sonic Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, contact the Customer Service Team of Sonic. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: +1 866-657-6642
- Official website: www.sonicdrivein.com
Sonic Holiday Hours and Working Hours
If you are planning to visit the Sonic Drive-in then this info can be useful to you. Here, you can check Sonic Holiday Hours and Working Hours. Below, we have updated the Sonic Holiday Hours along with the Working Hours/Store Timings. And, remember that the holiday hours and working hours can vary based on your location.
Most of the Sonic Drive-In Restaurants are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the Sonic Drive-In Restaurants are Closed on this Holiday:
- Christmas Day
Sonic Working Hours/Store Timings:
- Monday – 6 AM-10 PM
- Tuesday – 6 AM-10 PM
- Wednesday – 6 AM-10 PM
- Thursday – 6 AM-10 PM
- Friday – 6 AM-10 PM
- Saturday – 6 AM-10 PM
- Sunday – 6 AM-10 PM
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)