Walmart is a multinational retail corporation that runs multiple hyper-Markets, retails and discounted stores. It was formally called Walmart, Inc and it a publically funded company. It was founded in 1962 by Sam Walton and is headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States. The products sold by the retail chain are :
- Movies and music
- Home and furniture
- Home improvement
- Health and beauty
- Pet supplies
- Sporting goods and fitness
- Craft supplies
- Party supplies
The key people of the company are Greg Penner (Chairman), and Doug McMillon (President &CEO). It has more than 11700 stores and is still growing. Walmart acquired Flipkart(Indian Online Store) and entered the online market to expand its customer reach. It is one of the Fortune 100 companies. Walmart is a market leader because of its sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunities it provides.
Walmart Inc is collecting numerous customer feedback to understand their presence in their industry. They provide the utmost privilege for customers to even give rave or negative comments or feedback about their service.
|Survey Name||Walmart Survey|
|Reward||$1,000 Shopping Card|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-800-925-6278|
|Country||United States, Columbia and Puerto Rico|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
Rules and Requirements for Survey
In order to perform the Walmart survey, please satisfy the below-mentioned requirements :
- Must have a valid email id.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- A recent receipt from the Walmart Store.
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to Perform the Survey
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the survey without any issues:
- Visit the official website.
- Choose your language (English or Espagnol) and click on the button.
- Suppose if you are received your survey invitation from Canada store click on the below: official web page
- If your an American, proceed below.
- Read the instructions provided on the next page and click on the continue button.
- On the next page, you have to enter your birth year (YYYY).
- Next step Click “YES” if you are having Walmart Survey Invitation otherwise click “NO”.
- Check your receipt for the ID number (preceded by ID#). Enter the number into the text box provided on the website.
- Check for store number (preceded ST#) below the time column in the receipt and enter it into the text boxes provided.
- Click on the Submit button on the bottom right.
- If you are not having Walmart Survey receipt, you should go through 3 step process
- Select a topic
- Type your comments and personal information such as first and last name, email id, phone number and zip code.
- Next, select your store by providing the zip code.
- Click on the next button and follow the instructions.
- You will be redirected to the survey page.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following.
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code that you need to make a note of that code.
- You can enter your contact details to get shopping cards worth 5 x$1000
The customer care executives are working hard to make sure that you should have the utmost pleasure of shopping with them.
Customer Care Available Timings:
Monday — Saturday: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
Contact Number: 1-800-925-6278
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org