About Burger King: Burger King (BK) is an American global chain of hamburger fast food restaurants. It is headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade County, Florida. The company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a Jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain. After Insta-Burger King ran into financial difficulties in 1954, its two Miami-based franchisees David Edgerton and James McLamore purchased the company and renamed it ‘Burger King’. Over the next half-century, the company would change hands four times, with its third set of owners, a partnership of TPG Capital, Bain Capital, and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, taking it public in 2002.
Burger King’s menu has expanded from a basic offering of burgers, French fries, sodas, and milkshakes to a larger and more diverse set of products. In 1957, the “Whopper” became the first major addition to the menu, and it has become Burger King’s signature product since. Conversely, BK has introduced many new products such as French toast sticks and mini-muffins. As of September 30, 2016, Burger King reported it had 15,243 outlets in 100 countries. Of these, nearly half are located in the United States, and 99.5% are privately owned and operated, with its new owners moving to an almost entirely franchised model in 2013. BK has historically used several variations of franchising to expand its operations.
|Restaurant ||Burger King|
|Reward||Cashback , Whoppers|
|Language||English, French and Spanish
|Customer Care No.||0-1753-500-000|
|Country||USA / Canada|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
BK Popular Food Items
Here is the list of most popular food items that are offered at BK:
- Chicken Nuggets
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Spicy Chicken Jr.
- Crispy Chicken Jr.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dutch Apple Pie
- Oreo Chocolate Shake
- Vanilla Hand Spun Shake
- Garden Side Salad
- Whopper Sandwich
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger
- Double Cheeseburger
- Ham, Egg and Cheese Croissan’Wich
- French Toast Sticks
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Croissan’Wich
My BK Experience Survey
MyBKExperience Survey welcomes the Burger King customers to share their dining experience. Through this survey, BK can know whether their customers are satisfied or not. If they are not satisfied then the restaurant will make the necessary changes to provide the best dining experience to its customers. And, this way, the company strives to develop their performance by increasing the number of customers.
Below we have provided the instructions to complete the survey successfully. Also, we have provided the rules that you need to fulfill for taking part in the survey. After sharing your views and experience, you will be rewarded for participating in the survey. The feedback is used for the betterment of products and service offerings so you need to give your genuine feedback. Check the further information in the below section.
MyBKExperience Survey – Rules and Requirements
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the MyBKExperience Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- With one purchase receipt, one person is allowed to participate in the survey for one time.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the MyBKExperience Survey.
- A pc or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Burger King.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish or French language.
MyBKExperience Survey – Instructions
Follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of Burger King or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the restaurant number which is printed on your receipt and click ‘Next’.
- Now enter the survey code which is available on your receipt.
- After that, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions candidly.
- Then, submit the survey.
- Finally, you will receive a validation code. Note down that code on your receipt.
- Use that code to avail the offers at Burger King on your next visit. You may also get a chance to win the free Whopper or Chicken Sandwich.
Note: The validation code can be used within 30 days of your purchase.
BK Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, then you can contact the BK Customer Service Team. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 1-866-394-2493
- Official website: www.bk.com
BK Holiday Hours and Working Hours
Here is the list of BK Holiday Hours and Working Hours. Remember that the holiday hours and working hours of BK can vary based on your location.
Most of the BK Stores are Open on these Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Tax Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the BK stores are Closed on these Holidays:
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
BK Working Hours/Store Timings
- Monday -6AM-12PM
- Tuesday -6AM-12PM
- Wednesday -6AM-12PM
- Thursday -6AM-12PM
- Friday -6AM-12PM
- Saturday -6AM-12PM
- Sunday -6AM-12PM
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)