About McDonald’s: McDonald’s is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. They rechristened their business as a hamburger stand. The first time a McDonald’s franchise used the Golden Arches logo was in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona. In 1955, Ray Kroc, a businessman, joined the company as a franchise agent and proceeded to purchase the chain from the McDonald brothers. McDonald’s had its original headquarters in Oak Brook, Illinois, but moved its global headquarters to Chicago in early 2018.
McDonald’s is the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries across approximately 36,900 outlets as of 2016. Although McDonald’s is known for its hamburgers, they also sell cheeseburgers, chicken products, french fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts. McDonald’s is the world’s second-largest private employer (behind Walmart with 1.9 million employees), 1.5 million of whom work for franchises.
McDonald’s Popular Food Items
Here is the list of most popular food items that are offered at McDonald’s:
- French Fries
- Snack Wrap
- Big Mac
- Happy Meal
- Egg McMuffin
- Apple Dippers and Baked Apple Pie
- Chicken McNuggets and Chicken Select Strips
- Premium Salads
- Double Cheeseburger
- McGriddles Breakfast Sandwich
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
Like many other companies, McDonald’s also conducts McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey to measure its customer’s satisfaction. The feedback information collected from the customers is used for the betterment of its service offerings. In this survey, customers need to answer all the simple questions asked in it. That is, they have to provide the genuine feedback based on their experience.
Below we have updated the complete survey procedure along with the detailed instructions. Also, we have provided the requirements and rules of the survey. You need to fulfill those rules in order to take part in McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. You will also get the rewards or coupon codes for completing the survey successfully. Check the further information in the below section.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – Rules and Requirements
Below are the rules that you need to fulfill in order to take part in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- The survey is open for the legal residents of The United States of America.
- The participant should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- Employees working at McDonald’s and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the survey.
Below are the things which you will require to begin the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from McD with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or French language.
McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey – Instructions
Follow these instructions to complete the survey successfully.
- Open the web browser on your device.
- Visit the official survey site of McDonald’s or click on the official website.
- Once you click on that link, you will be redirected to the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey site.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Enter the 26-digit survey code which is located in the middle of your receipt.
- Then, click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- After that, you need to answer all the questions genuinely.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Finally, a validation code will be displayed on the screen. Note that code and use it on your next visit.
Note: The validation code that you have received is valid for a limited period. You can use that code to redeem the special offers or rewards at McDonald’s Store.
McDonald’s Customer Service Details
If you have any questions in your mind or if you have any queries, then you can contact the McDonald’s Customer Service Team. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: 1 800-244-6227
- Official website: www.mcdonalds.com
McDonald’s Holiday Hours and Working Hours
Below we have listed the McDonald’s Holiday Hours and Working Hours. Also, remember that the McDonald’s holiday hours and working hours can vary based on your location. With this info, you can know whether the McDonald’s Stores are opened or closed. For more information, you can call the customer support at 1-800-244-6227.
Most McDonald’s stores are Open on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Valentine’s Day
- President’s Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- Tax Day
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cino de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Most of the McDonald’s stores are closed on Halloween.
McDonald’s Working Hours/Store Timings
- Monday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Tuesday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Thursday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Friday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Saturday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Sunday -06:00 AM – 11:00 PM
We hope that this information was useful to you. If you still have any questions regarding this post, let us know them through your comments.
Thanks for visiting our site:)