The Kroger company was also known as Kroger is an American Based public funded retailing company. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883, and it is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the United States. The key people of the company are Rodney McMullen (CEO & Chairman). It operates in more than 2770 locations and is the second largest retailer in the United States. And about 43000 employees work in Kroger. Apart from this Kroger also operates 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,360 supermarket fuel centers and 2,122 pharmacies.
Great People Login Portal is an online portal that is designed specifically for the Employees or Associates working at Kroger. This portal enables their Employees/Associatesto check the information related to their pay stubs, benefits programs, and much more. Employees are also allowed to check their work schedules. They can also check the updates and news regarding Kroger companies, recent Acquisitions/deals etc.
Requirements to Login
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- Great People login credentials i.e. Enterprise User ID and Password.
Steps to Login
- Firstly, Open the web browser on your device.
- Go to the official Login portal
- Then, you will be taken to the login site of Great People.
- There, you need to enter the Enterprise User ID and Password in the required fields.
- After that, Click on the SignIn button.
- And finally, you can access the information you need.
What is an Enterprise UserID?
You must know your Enterprise User ID (or “EUID”) in order to log in to Great People site.
- It is nothing new and it is the same ID that is used for many Company systems for authentication and providing access.
- If you have forgotten your Enterprise User ID or if you don’t have it, don’t panic, feel free to contact your manager or an information security contact at your work location to know your ID.
- The User IDs are not case sensitive.
If you have forgotten the password, don’t panic, feel free to follow these steps to reset with ease:
- Go to the official Login portal.
- You will be taken to its login site, there check for the phrase What’s this? once found click on it.
- Now, you will be directed to a new page where Enterprise User Id is requested.
- Enter the EUID in the required field and click Continue.
- Next, to confirm your identity, you will need to answer a few questions(mostly set by you while registration).
- After that, you are allowed to change your password or to reset your password.
If you have technical related problems while trying to login to your account please feel free to call our customer service number for instance help 1-800-952-8889.
Monday — Saturday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)