Old Navy formally know as the Gap Warehouse and is a privately owned company. Old Navy is a private clothing and accessories retailing chain and it is a part of Gap Inc. Old Navy is not only the best brand for casual fashioning but also have a lot of cultural value. The company provides trending fashion clothing for men, women, children, infants and even pets, Old Navy is one of the most versatile brands with an almost universal appeal. It is the current trendsetter in the market.
It is an American brand and is headquartered in San Francisco, California, United States. The key personalities are Sonia Syngal(CEO and Global President). As of 2017, it had more than 1106 outlets. The Old Navy is collecting numerous customer feedback to understand their presence in their industry. They provide the utmost privilege for customers to even give rave or negative comments or feedback about their service.
Rules and Requirements for Survey
In order to perform the survey, please satisfy the below-mentioned requirements :
- Must have a valid email id.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- A recent receipt from the OldNavy Store.
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to Perform the Survey
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the survey without any issues:
- Visit the official website.
- Choose your language (English or Espagnol) and click on the button.
- Check your receipt for a 4 digit Transaction code below the date(as shown in Image below). Enter the 4 digit number into the text box provided on the website.
- Check for 5 digit code below the time column in the receipt and enter it into the text boxes provided.
- After entering these codes, check the “I am not a robot” checkbox.
- Click on Submit button on the bottom right.
- You will be redirected to the survey page.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code.
The customer care executives are working hard to make sure that you should have the utmost pleasure of shopping with them.
Customer Care Available Timings:
Monday — Saturday: 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
Contact Number: 00 1 614-744-3908