Rite Aid Corporation formally know as the Thrift D discount center is a publically funded company. It is a Drug Store chain originated in the United States and also one of the fortune 500 company. It was founded by Alex Grass in the year 1962 and is headquartered in Camp Hill, East Pennsboro Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, United States. The key personalities are John T. Standley (Chairman & CEO), Bryan Everett (COO), Darren Karst (CFO & CAO). As of 2017, it had more than 87000 employees who are working with Rite Aid Corporation to bring a change in the Pharmaceutical World. It operates via two segments, Retail Pharmacy, and Pharmacy Services. It also runs retail clinics that provide treatment for common conditions; and a range of preventive services comprising screenings, medical tests, immunizations, and basic physical exams. In addition, this segment offers healthcare coaching and disease management services.
Rite Aid Corporation is collecting numerous customer feedback to understand their presence in their industry. They provide the utmost privilege for customers to even give rave or negative comments or feedback about their service.
Rules and Requirements for Survey
In order to perform the survey, please satisfy the below-mentioned requirements :
- Must have a valid email id.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- A recent receipt from the RiteAid Store.
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to Perform the Survey
Please follow the below mentioned steps to complete the survey without any issues:
- Visit the official website.
- Choose your language (English or Espagnol) and click on the button.
- Check your receipt for an 8 digit code prefixed by # near the word cashier(as shown in Image below). Enter the 8 digit number into the top text box in the website.
- Check your bottom of the bill for 16 digit code and enter it into four text boxes present sequentially.
- After entering these codes, click on Next button on the bottom right.
- You will be redirected to the survey page.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code on any side on your receipt to win one of five $1,000.
The customer care executives are working hard to make sure that you should have the utmost pleasure of shopping with them.
Customer Care Available Timings:
Monday — Saturday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
Contact Number: 1-800-748-3243