The Kroger company was also known as Kroger is an American Based public funded retailing company. It was founded by Bernard Kroger in 1883, and it is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the United States. The key people of the company are Rodney McMullen (CEO & Chairman). It operates in more than 2770 locations and is the second largest retailer in the United States. And about 43000 employees work in Kroger. Apart from this Kroger also operates 37 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,360 supermarket fuel centers and 2,122 pharmacies.
Kroger is collecting numerous customer feedback to understand their presence in their industry. They provide the utmost privilege for customers to even give rave or negative comments or feedback about their service.
Rules and Requirements for Survey
In order to perform the survey, please satisfy the below-mentioned requirements :
- Must have a valid email id.
- Computer or mobile tools with a stable internet connection
- Must be able to read either English or Spanish
- The participant age should be at least 18 years or above
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
- Browser: Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome.
- A recent receipt from Kroger store.
- The contestant must be a U.S. resident.
Steps to Perform the Survey
Please follow the below mentioned steps to complete the survey without any issues:
- Visit the official website.
- Choose your language (English or Espagnol) and click on the button.
- Check your receipt for a 15 digit code (prefixed by # near the Entry as shown in Image below). Enter the 15 digit number into the top text box in the website.
- Check your bill for the date of visit and time of visit and enter it into text boxes present respectively.
- After entering these codes, click on Next button on the bottom right.
- You will be redirected to the survey page.
- In the survey, you need to answer honestly to the given questions which will base on the following
- Overall Satisfaction at the store
- Friendliness of associate
- Appearance of associate
- Cleanliness of store
- Overall availability of associates
- Availability of stock
- Cleanliness of store
- After answering all the questions you need to provide your contact details and loyalty card details if you want to enter into sweepstakes every month. If you don’t want means you can just ignore it.
- Then, submit your survey.
- Once your survey has been successfully submitted you will get a code which you need to make a note of that code on any side on your receipt to get 50 fuel points to use it on your next visit.
The customer care executives are working hard to make sure that you should have the utmost pleasure of shopping with them.
Customer Care Available Timings:
Monday — Saturday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (ET)
Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (ET)
Contact Number: 1-800-576-4377